boys meowing soulfully
it took me 3 seconds to reblog this
That time in which Mamrie, Grace, and Hannah absolutely NAIL it.
things i have time for:
- cute animals
- hot showers
things i don’t have time for:
- your bullshit
so the gifset didn’t load correctly
woth the taste of your lops im on a rode
Disappointing Popsicle Jokes
Historically accurate Popsicle Jokes
Louis Armstrong plays for his wife, Lucille, in front of the Sphinx and Great pyramids in Giza, Egypt, 1961.
1. First, figure out what matters most to you.
2. Have the courage to live that life, no matter how hard it is, and no matter how much others mock or criticise you because of it.
3. Don’t look to others for affirmation and approval. You need to be true to yourself, and not to others.
4. Discover what you’re really passionate about. What makes you lose all sense of time, and leaves you feeling relaxed and fulfilled?
5. Be willing to experiment with other interests, too. We’re usually interested in lots of different things, and that brings balance to our personality.
6. Respect and listen to that quiet inner voice. That will redirect you if you start to veer off course.
7. Pursue excellence in everything you do. Work hard, acquire knowledge, and develop your skills.
8. Invest your knowledge and abilities in making a real difference in the lives of other people.
9. Make friends with failure – it’s a crucial part of growth. It means that you are trying, and not wasting your life.
10. Build strong and lasting relationships. Little else will matter if you end up all alone.